Krispy Kreme is an aspiring rapper, that first got noticed on YouTube for being the Rebecca Black of rapping. His first music video was him rapping in the basement with his buddy, Money Maker Mike, was titled the Baddest. Krispy Kreme’s video didn’t go viral until Ray William Johnson, displayed his video on episode of Equals 3.
The Baddest – Krispy Kreme
I love the music videos that Krispy’s team have created. They are hilarious and for the people who still haven’t figured is out yet, its all a joke. If by the intentionally shaking camera, looking away from the camera consistently, looking at his
gun in the middle of filming. Honestly, wouldn’t you edit that out and wipe the snot from your nose. Seriously, how could Mr. Kreme, Mike, and James put together some pretty excellent music, but then just put out such crappy camera work (just the first video). I’m not buying it!
In, Stolen Bikes, (Krispy’s 3rd music video), I could not stop laughing at the opening sequence:
- “Close your eyes for a second, and try to imagine a city, that’s kinda bad, but kinda good. It’s kind of hard here sometimes, its hard to make money here, you could probably only get a job at McDonald’s…”
A couple other jokes that had me rolling on the floor were:
- The picture of “James” (drawing skill equals that of a 3 year old) 5/5 stars! Excellent!
- The last 20 seconds of the song, Krispy is doing voice overs, that loop over his voice overs multiple times, bragging about how many hits they make. “That’s all we do, we make one hit, then we make another hit and another.”
This young man is a comical genius who puts out enjoyable music with comical lyrics and videos. He is trying so hard to become this famous rapper; who Beyonce already thinks he cute!
Okay, so obviously this Krispy Kreme rapper is “trolling” everyone who thinks his nonsense repetitive raps are the best that he could do.
Could Krispy Kreme by Tyler Cassidy?
So, a couple of months after putting out a few video there was some “buzz” that Mr. Kreme is just an act. Basically this kid has been “trolling” the YouTube community for weeks now. 3 tracks were initially uploaded by the YouTube account “IKnowKrispyKreme”, the tracks were titled:
- The Pain
After listening to the songs, there is a similarity to the two voices, Krispy and Tyler. All 3 tracks are filled with great lyrics, catchy beats, and a dominating voice. On YouTube, 90% if not everyone who watch his videos believe he is this alter-ego Tyler Cassidy.
- A yearbook picture was released with a younger looking Tyler with a news article stating that he was Valedictorian of his class.
- A video that was released by Krispy, bawling about reaching for your dreams and goals and then he said this:
“If you scrape and crawl towards those goals…”
Now check out Tyler Cassidy’s song “Forever”, the very first lyrics in the song are:
“I scrape, I crawl, I bleed for this…”
Bottom line is these young adults, Krispy Kreme, Money Maker Mike, and James have some serious talent. Thousands of artists just never get to produce music and perform because they never get noticed. Hopefully Krispy, you just made it.